STRIDER 12 SPORT BLUE
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Strider 12 Sport is the most popular Strider model. Durability and a wide range of features make the Sport perfect for itty-bitty riders starting out at 18 months to growing 4-5 year olds perfecting their balance and riding skills! With a decade of design evolution and manufacturing improvements, the 12 Sport is the best performance and value.
A step up from the entry level Classic model, the Sport includes additional features for both parents and children! The patented steel frame and puncture-proof tires require no maintenance. Seat and handlebar height are quickly adjustable without the use of tools. The popular Sport model has improved ergonomics, with built-in footrests and a padded seat sized perfectly for toddler hips. Mini-grips tailored for small hands improve control and a cushy handlebar pad looks great while improving safety. Available in an assortment of vibrant colors, the Strider 12 Sport quality and range will make your child’s Strider Balance Bike experience one-of-a-kind from beginning to end!
Strider Bikes are designed with a low seat height so children can start riding when they are 18 months old. The Sport features an extra-long seat adjustment range, adjusting from 28 – 48 cm (11 – 19 in), to fit children with an inseam 30 – 51 cm (12 – 20 in). This means it will grow with your child even longer, up to 5 years old!
Strider Bikes have taught millions of children how to balance and ride on two wheels—without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. With over 1.5 million sold, parents agree Strider is the top of the line balance bike brand!
- Designed for children ages 18 months to 5 years.
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs).
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in).
- Mini-Grip Handlebar with Safety Pad.
- Seat Height: 28 - 48 cm (11 - 19 in).
- Padded Seat and 2 Seatposts.
- Assembled Weight: 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs).
- Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings.
- Flat-Free EVA Polymer 12” Tires.
- U.S. Patented Steel Frame with Built-In Footrests.
- Easy Tool-Free Assembly.
- Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps.
- Safety Tested to CPSC and CE Standards.
- Brake Mount: Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once riders are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake sold separately.
- Bushings: 3rd generation headset bushing is specifically engineered to be lightweight and durable.This self-tensioning, self-lubricating polymer headset bushing will give years of smooth steering.
- EVA Polymer Tires: Super light puncture-proof tires provide a smooth ride while never needing air or going flat. The EVA Polymer material is designed for the weight and traction needs of a toddler.
- Footrest: Frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance and advanced riding skills.
- Handlebar: 12.7mm handlebar and mini-grips are 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. The protective ends of the soft polyvinyl grips prevent the handlebar from poking through.
- Quick Clamps: Machined aluminum quick release clamps allows saddle height and handlebar adjustment for the perfect fit without ever needing tools.
- Seat: Designed for a toddler, the padded seat allows for proper riding position and posture. The Sport model features a long seat adjustment range for growing children.
- Ultralight Wheels: 5-spokes with support gussets for strength and precision cartridge bearings that roll smoothly provide a lightweight, stable wheel that requires no maintenance.