LEATT JUNIOR HELMET 3.5
Subcribe to back in stock notification
EXCEPTIONAL HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
The best safety and comfort.
In our world, crashes are a reality. Give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a minimum by selecting the best helmet you can find to protect your head and brain.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ̊ turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The 3.5 is both ECE and DOT certified.
• Injected Polymer Compound shell
• Multi-density impact foam for reduction of forces to head and brain
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Visor has breakaway function to reduce forces to head and neck in a crash
• Inner liner is washable, breathable and has moisture wicking anti-odor fabric
• Designed to offer great neck brace mobility
• Emergency cheek pad removal
• Certified and tested: DOT+ECE 22.05 or JIS T 8133:2015
• DOT+ECE from 1.270 ± 50g (2.80lbs)