The Waterproof, Leatt 4.5 HydraDri boot.
Using a fully waterproof, breathable inner liner to prevent the ingress from water, then seal the top using a tapered neoprene collar.
Tested to surpass waterproofness of 20,000 mm+….so what does this mean? Well basically the liner has been tested to withstand heavy rain, and wet snow under high pressure! Also has a rating of 20,000 breathability….so once again what does this mean? As well as not allowing water in, this clever inner material allows sweat, and moisture from your body out, to help keep you cool!
The flat inside gives great feel of the frame, and the Jonny Walker developed Enduro sole gives help when pushing the bike, and great gear lever and rear brake control.
- Waterproof & Breathable
- HydraDriEVO Inner Membrane:
- 20.000 mm Waterproof
- 20.000 g/m² Breathable
- Neoprene waterproof sealing collar
- Outstanding comfort with first-class fit even for wide feet
- SlideLock system, Auto-locking one way sliding closure for great seal at top of boot
- Polymer composite buckles with Over-lock system and stainless steel base
- Low-profile Toe-Box for easy gear shifting
- Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes
- Enduro pattern for grip when pushing your bike
- DualZone hardness sole
- Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the toes riding style
- Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
- Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
- CE tested and certified as: prEN 13634: 2017
- Plastic free recyclable packaging