PREMIUM HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
The best safety and ProFit comfort.
In our world, crashes are a reality. Give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a minimum by selecting the best helmet you can find to protect your head and brain.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ̊ turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Once on your head you will quickly forget you are wearing a helmet. The Pro-Fit modulating comfort liner stretches over your head to provide superior comfort and stability.
The all new 8.5 helmet is a great choice for any Thrill-seeker and is both ECE and DOT certified.
Includes visor extender, helmet bag and Free Leatt Velocity goggles.
• Helmet and 5.5 goggles as a kit
• New high-performance certification ECE 22.06
• Composite shell in three sizes
• Brain injury reduction technology
• Reduces forces associated with concussion
• Pro-Fit elastic comfort liner that shapes to your head
• Large ventilation channels to keep your head cool even at lower speeds
• 4 densities of Impact foam for reduction of forces to head and brain
• Visor has breakaway function to reduce forces to head and neck in a crash
• X-Static® Inner liner is washable, breathable and has moisture wicking anti-odor fabric
• Designed to offer great neck brace mobility
• Emergency cheek pad removal
• Hydration side port (with optional hands-free kit)
• Includes Visor extension
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Certified and tested: DOT+ New 2021 ECE 22.06 and Exceeds new FIM standards
• DOT+ECE from 1.250 ± 50g (2.76lbs)