LEATT HELMET 7.5 V22
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- DOT + NEW standard ECE 22.06
- Injected Polymer shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology – Brain injury reduction technology
- Four densities of impact foam for reduction of forces to head and brain
- Visor with breakaway function to reduce forces to head and neck in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Large ventilation channels to keep your head cool even at lower speeds
- X-Static® Inner liner is washable, breathable and has moisture wicking anti-odor fabric
- Designed to offer great neck brace mobility
- Hydration side port (with optional hands-free kit)
- Free Velocity 4.5 goggles Included
- Weight: 1.250 ± 50g (2.76lbs)
EXCEPTIONAL HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
The best safety and comfort.
In our world, crashes are a reality. Give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a minimum by selecting the best helmet you can find to protect your head and brain.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ̊ turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Regardless of the speed, Leatt helmets facilitate great all-round ventilation and are ECE and DOT certified!
Includes visor extender and Free Leatt Velocity goggles!
The all new 7.5 helmet is a great choice for any Thrill-seeker, if you are looking for a Composite or Carbon shell check out the 8.5 and 9.5 models.