With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool.
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resis-tance in key impact zones.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist, raising the entire profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash.
• Closure incorporates a Velcro adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger area for reinforcement in a key area.
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• Internal Aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an Aramidic fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN135954:2015, KP.
$499 VIP FULL DAY COACHING:
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COACHING PROGRAMS
- Full day of Coaching with our lead instructor
- Use of GPS data and video analysis
- Customized to your riding level and goals
- Coffee, Lunch, Drinks and Snacks included
- Detailed Track notes and session breakdown
- Track drive
-VIP pit location
$150 HALF DAY COACHING:
- Lead follow sessions with an experienced instructor
- Detailed track notes and session breakdown
- Get up to speed on a new track or a must for first time trackday riders!
Do not show up with a dirty bike!
Oil – Must be free of leaks – check drain plug, fillers and filter
Chain – The chain and sprockets must be in good condition, lubricated, and properly adjusted
Steering - Must not interfere with cables or fairing -
Proper range of motion
Brakes – Firm brake lever and pedal. Front and rear brakes must be in good working condition.
Pads must have at least 50% life.
Forks/Shock - Forks must have smooth travel and seals without leaks.
Throttle - Properly adjusted and must snap back to the closed position at all bar positions.
Tires – Must be in excellent condition and suitable for track riding.
Lights & Signals – All lenses need to be taped or removed. (turn signals, headlight, taillight)
Mirrors – Must be removed or completely taped over
License Plate – Must be removed
Sliders – Not required but highly recommended
Noise – Must not exceed 95 DB (tested on track)
Show up with your bike ready to go or bring your own tools/tape!
One Piece Leathers
Two Piece Leathers
Textiles that zip together are ok
Back Protector - Required
Chest Protector – Advised
Motorcycle Gloves - Gauntlet Style
Helmet- meet or exceed SNELL 2010 OR ECE R22-05; manufacturer date within 5 years; in
Motorcycle Specific Boots that cover the ankle
Riders will not be allowed on track until your gear meets these standards.
Not sure about something? Give us a call at the shop (250)510-8844 and one of our experts will run you through the details.
We offer a FREE BIKE AND GEAR inspection anytime before your day. Swing by and one of our red seal technicians will check out your bike.