WHAT MAKES US AWESOME?
We're not your average track day provider.
We are a team of professional riders, racers, red seal technicians, suspension gurus, and enthusiasts that work together not only on track, but every day at Ignition Motorsports.
Whether you’re new to riding motorcycles, new to track riding or a
seasoned racer we will make sure you leave with a smile!
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool.
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resis-tance in key impact zones.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist, raising the entire profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash.
• Closure incorporates a Velcro adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger area for reinforcement in a key area.
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• Internal Aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an Aramidic fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN135954:2015, KP.
$499 VIP FULL DAY COACHING:
- Full day of Coaching with our lead instructor
- Use of GPS data and video analysis
- Customized to your riding level and goals
- Coffee, Lunch, Drinks and Snacks included
- Detailed Track notes and session breakdown
- Track drive
-VIP pit location
$150 HALF DAY COACHING:
- Lead follow sessions with an experienced instructor
- Detailed track notes and session breakdown
- Get up to speed on a new track or a must for first time trackday riders!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COACHING PROGRAMS
Do not show up with a dirty bike!
Oil – Must be free of leaks – check drain plug, fillers and filter
Chain – The chain and sprockets must be in good condition, lubricated, and properly adjusted
Steering - Must not interfere with cables or fairing -
Proper range of motion
Brakes – Firm brake lever and pedal. Front and rear brakes must be in good working condition.
Pads must have at least 50% life.
Forks/Shock - Forks must have smooth travel and seals without leaks.
Throttle - Properly adjusted and must snap back to the closed position at all bar positions.
Tires – Must be in excellent condition and suitable for track riding.
Lights & Signals – All lenses need to be taped or removed. (turn signals, headlight, taillight)
Mirrors – Must be removed or completely taped over
License Plate – Must be removed
Sliders – Not required but highly recommended
Noise – Must not exceed 95 DB (tested on track)
Show up with your bike ready to go or bring your own tools/tape!
One Piece Leathers
Two Piece Leathers
Textiles that zip together are ok
Back Protector - Required
Chest Protector – Advised
Motorcycle Gloves - Gauntlet Style
Helmet- meet or exceed SNELL 2010 OR ECE R22-05; manufacturer date within 5 years; in excellent condition
Motorcycle Specific Boots that cover the ankle Riders will not be allowed on track until your gear meets these standards.
Not sure about something? Give us a call at the shop (250)510-8844 and one of our experts will run you through the details.
We offer a FREE BIKE AND GEAR inspection anytime before your day. Swing by and one of our red seal technicians will check out your bike.