A fully featured, premium leather performance and sport riding jacket, the GP Pro incorporates strategically positioned accordion stretch inserts to offer excellent levels of comfort and flex fit, both on and off the bike. Its exceptional protective capabilities can be ramped up by Nucleon protection accessory upgrades for a jacket that is safe and stylish.
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestarsﾒ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
• Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature.
• New Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation.
• Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• 270 degree waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
• Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black only).