With enhanced ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro R3 is anatomically engineered for performance, protection and comfort. Tested on MotoGP and WSBK circuits around the world, the GP Pro R3 features Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure this glove is primed for superior trackday performance.
• Dynamic Friction Shield on the cuff for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Side reinforcements with palm hard slider for superior abrasion resistance.
• Accordions in leather on fingers thumb and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort.
• Aramidic lining on the backhand and landing zone for added protection.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• TPU finger protection for superior protection against impacts.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
• Double closure system for security.
• Pure racing glove utilizing innovative design features taken straight from the lessons learnt from top level competitive racing.
• Long cuff for extended coverage.
• Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
• Knuckle panel perforated gusset for improved levels of hand ventilation.
• Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
• Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
• Mix of bovine, goat and kangaroo leather for superior performance.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 2 KP.