*PRE ORDER NOW: AVAILABLE JANUARY 2022*
Alpinestars new technical reference 1pc racing leather suit, the Fusion Leather Suit is Tech-Air® 5 ready and offers superior freedom of movement and high level of ventilation through the development of innovative new materials: RIDEKNIT® stretch paneling and MATRYX® ultra abrasion resistant and highly breathable zones.
• Engineered seamless RIDEKNIT® stretch paneling for enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement with extensive perforations at the crotch, rear of the leg, abdomen, chest, neck, arm holes, inner arms and shoulder blades, and strategically positioned dual layers in keys areas for additional protection against abrasion.
• Innovative MATRYX® structural panels on the thigh, abdomen, chest and back hump provide parametric performance for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion while also being extremely thin and lightweight.
• Internal Race spec GP-R armor is soft for comfort and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
• An engineered fit designed to accommodate any Alpinestars Tech-Air® System in order to deliver the highest level of active race protection
• Bio-Flex Race hip armor for optimal resistance against impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AAA class..
• Race fit – highly pre-curved body, arms and knees for enhanced performance.
• Premium bovine ‘racing grade’ leather with dual layers in exposed areas for superior abrasion resistance.
• DFS armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
• Calf RIDEKNIT® stretch paneling perfectly adapts to different calf shapes and muscle movements.
• Knitted collar for rider comfort.
• Zippered detachable comfort liner for convenience.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready